1. How old were you when you realized mental health was a thing?
⁃ I was probably about 11
2. Did your parents have any mental issues from your knowledge?
⁃ As far as my dad no…but my mother was sent to a mental hospital at the age of 9.
3. If so, how was it growing up ?
⁃ I was mostly raised by my grandmother, my parents were around but….not full time parents.
4. What hobbies do you practice to keep your mental in tact?
⁃ Smoke weed, meditate, listen to music, make sure I take a mental day when needed, meditate in the shower is one of the best ways for.myself to mentally cleanse.
5. What does mental health awareness mean to you?
⁃ Mental health awareness to me is, knowing it’s ok if you’re not ok. Awareness is knowing when you’re coming to a tipping point in your mental health and sought out ways to try and stay afloat if possible.